28 May Telus Customer Service Straight forwardly Helps In Enabling Smart Telus Wi-Fi On Modem
Enabling Telus smart Wi-Fi on modem will surely help you to enjoy a high speed internet in a hassle free manner. For that, you can take Telus Customer Service or go through the following steps:
- Open a browser from the device and then enter the IP address in the address bar.
- After that press enter button for visiting the home screen of the smart Telus Wi-Fi modem.
- After that Click on ‘sign in to change the settings of modem’ option.
- Later, enter your Admin username and account password in a proper and appropriate manner. After that Wireless Setup icon will appear in front of you that you need to click.
- Tap on the option ‘SmartSteering’ which would be given in the menu on the left side of the screen and then select ‘Enable’ option from the main screen.
- Tap on Apply button in order to save changes.
For changing the network name:
- Apart from that, if you want to change the network name, you will have to access Basic Settings from the left menu. Here, you are required to enter the desired name as it will be appeared on broadcast your home network.
- Now, make proper utilization of option saying’ Use Custom Key/Passphrase’ which is available under “Security Key Type” option.
- Type in the desired wireless password which must be strong enough and then click on the ‘Apply option’ in order to save changes.
Take Telus Customer Service if any inconvenience occurs.