25 Jun Set Up Your Telus Mail Using MS Outlook By Taking Help At Telus Customer Service
Below is the procedure through which you can easily access to your Telus email account from Microsoft Outlook: However, if any problem occurs with the procedure, consider taking Telus Customer Service from us as we have a dedicated team of professionals and experts who will direct you the proper procedure in a step by step manner:
Have a look:
- From the desktop click on the Start option and then click on the Microsoft Office Outlook.
- Thereafter select the file from the taskbar.
- Then after that select Info from the left pane and then choose + add Account. Here, you will be asked to select server settings manually or you can choose additional server types.
- Select ‘Next’ option and then go to ‘IMAP’ option.
- After that again select ‘Next’ option, then you are needed to type in the following information is a correct manner:
- Enter Your name.
- Enter telus.net email address and then opt for the ‘IMAP’ account type.
- Here, you will have to type in Incoming as well as the Outgoing mail server. Once it is completed, you will be asked to enter your email account username.
- Now, your email account password is also required which will be used to access to your account.
Note: If you’ve lost or forgotten your email account password and are not capable of getting the same password back, it would be good to call the password recovery experts using at Telus Customer Service Number where our certified professionals will help you get your password back in no time.
Let’s come to the point:
- Here, before accessing your account, you will have to check the box saying remember your password.
- Go with the More Settings option and reach out to Outgoing server tab where you will have to check the authentication box for my outgoing server.
- Select advanced option and set the mail service (incoming) and change SMTP i.e. outgoing mail server.
- After that, you are needed to select ‘OK’ option and then select the Finish option.
By following the above mentioned steps, you will be able to set up your telus.net email account with Outlook so that you can make use of the same using MS Outlook.