28 May Does Telus Customer Service Help Set Up TELUS Email On Your Iphone?
Accessing your Telus email account directly from your Apple device is no longer a daunting task as if you are willing to do so, you can easily set up TELUS email account on IPad, iPhone an access everything within a few clicks.
For the purpose of setting up email on your iPhone or iPad, you need to either take Telus customer service or follow the below cited steps in a proper and careful manner:
Note: You must have your email address as well as your account password you use to for logging into TELUS Webmail.
Have a glance at the process:
- First of all, you need to open your iPhone device and open the menu and then tap on the ‘Settings’ option.
- Go to the ‘Accounts & passwords’ option where you will have to click on the ‘Add account’ option.
- Then after that, you just need to tap ‘Other’ option and click on ‘Add mail Account’
- Thereafter, enter your name, email address as well as your email account password and a quick description you need to type in for your account.
- Click on ‘Next’ option and find out the email settings and then complete your account setup in a successful manner.
If your email settings are correct, click ‘Save’ to finish. In case of any problems regarding the above mentioned steps, you will have to approach our team members using our toll free Telus customer service helpline number. Apart from that, you can also fetch the proper solution to any of the problems you are running into, during the course of using Telus account.